Sunday, October 26, 2008

What positive effects does America's Next Top Model bring to us?





One morning, Meghan (my ESL instructor) told me and my classmates to search a topic that seems to catch our interest. Hmmm...I was thinking what kind of stuff attracts me the most??? SHIT, I didn't even have a single idea at that time. I tried to search an interesting topic regarding fashion world or anything related to it...finally, America's Next Top Model came across my mind. To be honest, I'm not a big fan of ANTM but I did watch some episodes and I love Tyra Bank! Another problem arose, what should I say about ANTM? The participants? Tyra Bank? Nigel Barker? Miss J (euhh)? But, I am not gonna write a biography...so, I was thinking why don't I make a research on the impacts of ANTM to society...brilliant! Haha

However, I guess this topic is fresh and it is difficult to find credible articles and sources. But, I won't give up and I would give it a try. For the time being, I would like to focus on the positive effects of ANTM and I have few ideas such as discrimination (everyone has equal opportunity to participate), values (e.g anti-smoking photoshoot), benefits on modeling world, grooming, and some more. If you have any idea, please help me! Be my angel!

1 comment:

Mirae said...

good idea la tu i think ;)