Sunday, November 22, 2009

3 am in the morning

These are all the things that I saw and I thought the past few days:

1. I saw my friend's wedding pictures and I thought of getting married. (tahniah Mas!)
2. I saw people carrying their luggages heading to a bus station and I thought of going back home
3. I saw some cool stuff and I thought of owning them
4. I saw small kids walking on a sidewalk with their guardians and I thought of my kid's years
5. I saw an elderly couple holding hands and I thought of my future

AND I saw a blind guy crossing a street and I thought...will I ever think of everything that I've been thinking all this while without the ability to see? I wish I were able to know how blind people feel the happiness just by seeing everything with heart because after all, heart is where happiness comes from.


I saw this on my way to a cinema and I thought of Miami beach (xde kene mengena plak)




12 comments:

Unknown said...

huhuhuhuhuhu...
we'll takes are time to have life like that...

DanieL AdiE said...

huhuhu....
kite kdg2 x pernah bersyukur dgn ape yg kite ade...
am i rite??

Mirae said...

haha.ko pk miami sbb ko bosan duk sini and xsbr tunggu winter break. hehe. aku dah book hotel yeay!

ringo said...

living is easier with eyes closed

EJAY said...

see what other ppl have seen
but think what other ppl haven't been thought

not many ppls have the ability to see things differently...

shafarshahril said...

@tengku_fir21

yeah. definitely

shafarshahril said...

@AdiE

ye.kdg2 kite lupa

shafarshahril said...

@Ami Rah

tu r, xsbr nk chow ke miami

shafarshahril said...

@ringo

if you said so...

shafarshahril said...

@Ejay

yeah. you are one of them

dOuble[A] said...

hohoo now everybody talks bout life..
aq? erkkk mcm blum ada kesedaran lg je.ishhh3 truk2..

btw,salam aidiladha!
xbalik cuti ka weh?
hahaahahahaaa~

shafarshahril said...

@W[A]NZAI

balik aritu kejap naik lrt