Saturday, November 8, 2008

He made it!

Last tuesday, Nov 4th was a big day for United States as it was the Presidential Election Day, the battle between Barack Obama (Democrat) and John McCain (Republican). Since I am an 'oh please' kind of person about politics, I just did my own stuff during that big day. But, I was surprised by the voices of people who yelled when Obama won the majority of the electoral college and officially elected as the next boss in the White House. He is the first African American President of the United States. Isn't it great. He is the man. Obama is a son of a white American and a black Kenyan. I guess that is why U.S. residents selected him as the next Mr. President. Isn't it fair...he is partly white and partly black. I hope he will make a good presidency.

No comments: