Friday, January 23, 2009

It's blogging time

Friday, January 23, 2009

Today is Friday,
Tomorrow is Saturday,
The day after tomorrow is Sunday,
It's wee~kend

Yuhuu

Spring is a real hectic semester. This busy and fatiguing '17-weeks of learning process' will be a tiring point in my life. I will not be able to update my blog often, to have a long beauty sleep and to enjoy a fun leisure time. My time is packed with classes, lab sessions, work shifts at simmons, assignments, exams, quizzes, revisions, and bla...bla...bla.

Oh, my life is so...stereotyped

I realized that life is getting harder along with time. But the hardest the work we do, the better the life we could live in the future. Just be strong and take everything seriously but Shafar, don't forget to laugh!

toodle-oo~

No comments: