If I were given the chance to be more than what I am supposed to be (which I don't really know), I would like to be:
1. A screenplay writer. I want to write a story about an ugly gecko-looking population that lives in a beautiful moon outside the milky way galaxy......earn billions of dollars and become a prominent figure by winning an Oscar.
2. A lawyer. I love debating and making up statements that aren't necessarily true but I will make it sound true. Plus, it's a trend of suing nowadays (remind you not to post anything on facebook or blog etc without a proofreading). I always dream to say this line: "I'll see you in the court" (with a smirking evil face).
3. A steward. I want to serve foods and smile 24/7...IN THE SKY..which makes a steward and a waiter, different. I did a research on how to increase height without wearing a pair of 5" heels and it turns out that the best natural way to increase height is by correcting body postures with some exercises.LAME.
4. A burglar. Woahaa. Sounds BRUTAL, but how about this: A soul's burglar...steal someone's heart and make the person begs for a togetherness. Sounds SHAKESPEARE? or rock kapak?
5. A doctor. I want to ask my patients: "Sakit ape?" though I know the fact that I am the one who is supposed to check what kind of trouble my patients are getting into. Telling my patients to eat right and exercise regularly and for a second, forget how big my tummy is. Prescribe some drugs and get paid.
---> Pernah tak korang mimpi yang korang jadi atau buat sesuatu yang korang tak pernah terfikir? Aku pernah mimpi ketagih dadah. It was an awful but cool nightmare.